Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Rotoroa

Kia ora, In scott class I went with my class to Rotoroa Island, Today I was writing about my trip. Here is my writing and a Presentation.

Downtown in Auckland


Beep Beep, The noise that comes form the alarm. “Wake up Jahleena” Said nana. I walk in to the kitchen had breakfast,  mum woke up and made Mine and her salad and sandwiches she also prepared our fruits. Well she was doing that I went and got changed. When she was done I put   the stuff in my bag. I also checked if there were some pest in my bag, and also checked what I had to do from the list. My mum got ready too.

I got in to the car with all my things we drove to school. We got to school I saw Cicilia outside waiting for her dad. I got out of the car and told my mum I’m going to go in side with Cicilia in the hall we saw Auysh and Simione. They where talking they didn’t even see us. Then we saw other people come when it was seven a clock. Every body came in Miss Campbell told us how much food you need she said if you had lots then you don’t have to have some food and if you have had one thing you have to eat something she said i’ll make some toast for yous she said it to every body.

The bus is hear said Mr Linottot. We all got on the bus the man that said that every body has to sit on a chair. Three people had to sit on a chair that was meant for two. We got of the bus and stopped at the cloud because it was close.


We all walked to the ferry station. There where three people that take care of the Island. They told use to check if there are any pest….




Thank you for reading and looking at my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.